Thursday, March 27, 2008

Just a bit o'change

SO we're not buying a house that Frank built! The sellers countered back with an offer that was ridiculous. So, we set out last Saturday, in between a last football game and a football party, so find a home. We accomplished our goal! It's 7 blocks from where we currently live, it's a short sale and a great deal. The best part is it's big enough for us and it's a good price and it's close to where we wanted to be AND even though it's a short sale, it's moving along quickly as if it were a traditional sale! It's just a stressful time as we're leaving for PA on Tuesday and trying to find paperwork that we need to make funding happen when the paperwork is in storage--all that fun stuff!

In spite of all the stress and not following program, I still lost weight. I lost 2.8lbs and I am back into the next lowest weight group. Hopefully while I'm on our trip I will eat sensibly! We are going there because my uncle is dying, so I hope the stress won't get to me.

Well, I'm off to shower, find some papers in a stuffed storage unit, deal with barking dogs and whining kids, and do all that good stuff. I'm getting my hair cut and colored tomorrow for the first time in 18 months, so maybe I can post some pictures tomorrow. Before and after shots!

No comments: