Sunday, March 16, 2008

In Honor of St. Patrick's Day

I had an awesome blog written. Really great. Seriously. Then I hit the back button and lost it. Blech! So here's the short version. Life has been stressful lately, everyday a new challenge. So I've been eating. Lots. And not counting points. So I will probably have a gain this week. Blech. But in honor of me favorite holiday tomorrow--well, favorite not-really-important holiday and only because I'm a quarter Irish--I'm posting my Leprechaun name. Ready? It's really funny, so be prepared to pee your pants a little from the giggles and joy.




Your Leprechaun Name Is:



Stinky Cabbageleaf




Okay, I just have to say that that is wrong. What kind of freak made this little name generator! :)

I couldn't resist trying a few more for my name:
Twindle O'Taters
Weebit Greentoes
Plucky Bottlesipper
Greenie McNugget (eeewwwww!!)
Paddy O'Shamrock
Twitchy Rainbowchaser
Freckles O'Gold
I also got Weebit O'Taters (how did they know what I had for dinner?) and Hairy Cabbageleaf, which I took offense to!

And here's Teddy's and the kids:

Teddy-Fluffy O'Guinness or Weebit Whiskeybreath
Madeleine-Wee Luckleaf or Freckles Shortlegs
Benjamin-Plucky Cababgeleaf or Little Whiskeybreath
Sophia-Wee Shortlegs or Lucky Luckleaf

Okay, I could go on and on! Anyone who knows me (and now those of you who don't really know me other than you happened to get my blog from a random blog search) knows that I LOVE ALL THINGS IRISH! My dream is to someday live in Ireland. AND I am addicted to Irish names. All my animals have an Irish bent to their names (Murphy O'Townsend, our next dog will be Guiness McTownsend, etc.) I just love anything Irish, even tongue in cheek. Anyway, these brightened up my day and I just had to post them! Go here to get your own Leprechaun name!

Have a happy St. Patrick's Day and enjoy a pint of Guiness for me!

No comments: