Tuesday, May 6, 2008

WE GOT A HOUSE!!!!!

I've been so absent for a few reasons.

1. The house situation was looking bad. Hopeless, in fact. Then last Tuesday, when we thought we could get no lower, we got bad news and felt even worse than worse. Then, after a reality shifting night at Ladies Bible Study, we had a miraculous thing happen--most of this is a story for another time. Anyway, we got a tremendous answer to prayer and WE FOUND A HOUSE!!! Yay! More on that later.

2. I've taken a furlough from Weight Watchers until after we get back from Disneyland and move into the house. I have had a hard time losing/keeping it off since Pennsylvania and decided that instead of spending money to gain weight, I'll just try to maintain what I've lost and enjoy myself in Disneyland. Then I'll joyfully go back to the program the first of June!

3. I've not felt like blogging. But now I do. So now I'm back. Not that I have many readers. But to those of you who do check in on me--thanks. Hopefully I can spread a little joy and no more negative mojo!

That's it--pray for Spring weather to come soon! This weird stuff is the pits! :)

No comments: